Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Jars

Okay, I am being super organised and have started making gifts in jars.

I have done half of the Christmas eve ones (the brownies in jars - see recipe a few posts back)), and I have done up some gift jars for my eldests kindy besties.

I still have to print out the instructions for the jars. Am planning on doing them onto a gold (gold gold, not yellow) star so it will probably be on a white circle, lol.

Brownies - Not *too* different from the inspiration

Xmas Eve place setting gifts - Luckily I found some gold satin
and some burgundy and red ribbons with gold stars on
them laying around the house.

Kindy Kids gift jars - red, green and white Jelly beans or red, green and white M&Ms. The Green and white M&Ms are choc mint. The red M&Ms are actually Jaffas.




2 comments:

DragonMumma said...

They look better than the 'professional' ones!!! Very nice!! (so doing this as well!!)
Are they heavy Cat?

Cathode said...

Individually they aren't too bad weight wise. I would say around a kilo maybe 2 at most.
The killer is having a heap of them and keeping them in a fruit and veg box. I went to move that and nearly pulled my shoulder joint, lol.